A website is an investment in your business. But, as with all investments it's there to serve a purpose, and for most businesses that means generating leads and increasing profits. But a website, by itself, doesn't guarantee you'll generate leads and increase your profits.
A website can be the cheapest and most successful sales person you could ever hire. But, if you want a your website to generate leads and create profit, are you going to plan for it or leave it to chance?
If you want your website to be an effective sales and marketing channel for your business, then you must start with a plan.
A clear web development plan will ensure:
- you have a clear set of objectives against which your site can be measured
- you know your target market, including their needs, wants and desires
- we have the most efficient method for achieving your online objectives
- we have captured and understood all of your needs
- we understand your market and what is important to them
- the site meets your expectations and, more importantly, meets those of your visitors (read about Hyperlink's web design philosophy)
A well thought out plan will minimise risk, speed the delivery of your web site and ensure you have the best chance of success.
Hyperlink's approach to working with you:
Let's be honest, the big questions you've got in your mind are "Will this website work?" and "Can I trust you to do the job?" We know that any website development involves risk. But, it's the steps we can both take to minimise and manage that risk. This all comes down to the plan and the development process. So here's the way we'll work with you to ensure your objectives are met:
- We'll listen to you so we understand what you want and, if appropriate suggest alternatives based on our experience.
- Develop a site specification to ensure we have a complete understanding of your requirements (the extent and nature of this specification will depend on the size and complexity of your project).
- We'll not start on any development until you fully approve the site specification and the budget.
- After listening to your requirements and viewing your brand collateral, we'll develop a site design template for your approval.
- Once you've approved the design we will then start the page development of your site.
- During the development process you will be able to view the progress of your project.
- If you want changes to design or functionality at this stage you can bring them to our attention. Changes will be documented and appended to the site specification. Changes may have implications to the cost of the project.
- Prior to your web site going live we test and debug as appropriate. This is a process in which we need your participation.
- At the end of the project we evaluate and you approve the project against the agreed site specification.
But, most importantly, we guarantee that if we do not deliver exactly what we agreed, we will either put it right or give your your money back. What could be fairer than that?